I’ve always found traveling with makeup to be interesting. Mostly because I like to challenge myself by packing in a carry-on – it just makes so much more sense to me.
This time around, Brian booked our flights and he booked one checked luggage and ZERO carry-ons.
So, that means packing will be very different this vacation.
Starting with my makeup. I will still have my purse on the plane, so I will still bring a makeup bag stashed with samples. However, I will probably pack more makeup than normal because it can go in my checked luggage.
So, here goes. This is what I’m bringing…
In My Purse
- Primer – Yves Saint Laurent Touche Éclat Blur Primer
- Foundation – Yves Saint Laurent Touche Éclat Le Teint
- Bronzer/Blush – Ulta Bronzer/Blush Duo
- Highlighter – Becca Glow on the Go Highlighter Set
- Mascara – Lancôme Hypnôse Drama Mascara
- Brows – Tarte Busy Gal Brows Brow Gel
- Lip Liner – Rimmel London Exaggerate Automatic Lip Liner
- Lipstick – NYX Lip Lingerie
- Foundation Brush
- Bronzer Brush
- Blush Brush
- Highlighter Brush
- Brow Spoolie
In My Checked Luggage
- Tarte Shape Tape Foundation
- Tarte Amazonian Clay 12-Hour Blush
- Tarte Tarteist Pro To Go Amazonian Clay Palette
- Stila Glitter & Glow Liquid Eye Shadow
- Tarte Liquid Eyeliner
- Tarteist Quick Dry Matte Lip Paint
I think this is the most makeup I have ever travelled with. Last year, when we went to Mexico, Brian successfully convinced me to leave my makeup at home.
Every night I wanted to add a little get-up to my face, but had nothing. Not even a sun-kissed glow. It rained 5 out of the 7 days.
This time, I’m ready.
But I also hope for lots of sunshine.